Yay! Another Blog!

Word potpourri

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Apparently there's something in the OR air to which I'm highly allergic. It's rather odd, because I've never had allergies or hay fever before, but I've never been this stuffy in my life. I was eating Hershey's Kisses earlier, and after the first one realized that for all I was tasting, I might as well be eating mud. Thus the damper was put on chocolate wonderfulness. Ah, well.
I spent the day in Portland, walking along the river and buying things at Powells, which is an amazing bookstore. There's a bookstore in Denver called the Tattered Cover, and although I was very young, I remember how surprised we were at its vastness on our first visit. Powells is probably twice the size, and has used books as well as new, so not only will you find the book you want, you will most likely be able to buy it at a discount. It was very fun. :) Then we walked along the river and watched some street performers. It was quite an enjoyable day, although it would have been nicer if I had been breathing.
Happy birthday to the crazy tree lady!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

books are my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home