Yay! Another Blog!

Word potpourri

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I was so excited to get out of school for the summer, and oddly enough, now I'm all excited to go back. Hmm. Well, this fall I'm going to try to take English (about time-it's always full), so I think that's what I'm looking forward to. I've been at PCC long enough now that I'm one of the first people to register for classes-sad, but still pretty nice, since I can get into pretty much any class I want. I'm putting off taking math for as long as I possibly can, which probably isn't such a great idea. However, I'm justifying it in this way: while I take English, I also have to take a writing lab. This is the first semester that it's actually been available at a good time for me, so I figure I should jump at the chance while I have it. There are always evening math classes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home