Yay! Another Blog!

Word potpourri

Monday, June 27, 2005

I went to the beach yesterday, in preparation for my OR trip (all of the OR people will be jealous of my gorgeous tan :) ); I haven't seen such a perfect beach day in a long time. We got there at 10:30, so there weren't too many other people there yet; the sky was blue with not a cloud in sight, and it was already really warm. Mmm. There's nothing quite like lying on warm sand in the sun. We only stayed for a few hours, but I got some more good color. Jamie says I smile more when I'm tan, which I guess makes sense. I feel pretty. :)
I've been trying to get my life totally organized so that I feel ready to leave on Friday, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen or not. I didn't get the chance to get a pedicure, so that left me rather miffed; I had to do my own last night, with a little help from J. It's funny how you take little things, like painting your toenails, for granted; it seems like it's really easy to me, but J was having SUCH a hard time. It was pretty entertaining. Anyway-I got my clothes packed, I got the house picked up, if not cleaned, so I'm kinda feeling like I might be on top of things. Then this morning I made sure I had my CD player with me so I could listen to music on the train; however, I failed to notice that I didn't have any CDs with me. Oh, well.
This month is going by so fast, and yet so slowly. I can't wait for Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home