Yay! Another Blog!

Word potpourri

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

13 Things

Thirteen of My Favorite Things -- Like You Really Needed to Know This:

My favorite food is a big fat bean and cheese burrito, followed by chocolate.
My favorite song is "Outta My Head", by Fastball. I know it's completely inappropriate, but it is on the song list for my wedding reception because I love it so much.
My favorite character from "Rocky Horror Picture Show"... I kinda liked the big blonde dude who ran around half naked for the majority of the movie. He was the only remotely normal character in the whole thing.
My three favorite books are "The Blue Castle," by L.M. Montgomery; "Mr. God, This is Anna," by Fynn; and "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe," by Fannie Flagg.
My favorite time of day is early in the morning. I wish it would just stay that way all day.
My favorite food item that I can never run out of is chocolate.
My favorite section of the newspaper is the comics, although the coupons in the Sunday paper are a close second. Especially the 50% off at Michaels one. :)
My favorite 'thingie' these days is my new house phone. I can pick the ringtones, like on a cell phone, and it has an intercom and a monitor. I can spy on anybody now.
My favorite day is.............Christmas!
My favorite sound is the sound of waves breaking. I could listen to that forever.
My favorite season is fall.
My favorite sports are basketball, figure skating, (to watch), and gymnastics (to play).
My favorite thing about this list is reading what other people write for their answers.

Oh, and for anyone who's interested, I'm back from the blogging dead. Yes, that's right-school's out! No more PCC for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home