Yay! Another Blog!

Word potpourri

Friday, June 30, 2006

Justice Is Served

On my drive to work this morning, there was this girl behind me who was in WAAAAAAY too big a hurry, and kept tailgating everyone. I was doing my best to not let her pass, because she was really irritating me. (The tailgating thing is one of my biggest pet peeves.) She ended up right behind me, tailgating again, so I hit my brakes a couple of times to warn her to back off. It didn't work. Then we came to a red light, and as I was slowing down, she passed me on the right, like she was going to turn at the light, but then pulled back in front of me-RIGHT in front of the cop who was sitting in the parking lot driveway. She got pulled over. It was great. I hope she looked in her rear-view mirror and saw me laughing at her. :)
Have a great day-I know I will!

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Emma said...

I do the same thing all the time, I hate it when people do crap like that so I always hope that people get the shit they deserve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home