Yay! Another Blog!

Word potpourri

Monday, January 16, 2006

Two Things Meme (from Writing and Living)

2 names you go by:
1. Anna
2. Beany

2 parts of your heritage:
1) French
2) English
(These are the ones I identify with the most. The others are German, Norwegian, Swiss, Belgian, Scottish, and Irish)

2 things that scare you:
1. "We need to talk."
2. My imagination

2 of your everyday essentials:
1) Breathing
2) Chocolate

2 things you are wearing right now:
1) Blue jumper
2) Black Mary Janes

2 favorite bands or musical artists:
1) Moby, Dido, Fastball
2) The Beatles, Jars of Clay (sorry, can't pick just two :) )

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1) Senility? Trust!
2) Humor

2 truths:
1) I think Moby's one of the hottest guys on the planet
2) I haven't had TV in my house for over a year

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1) A nice smell
2) Eyes

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1) Playing the piano
2) Baking cookies

2 things you want really badly:
1) A baby
2) Another baby

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1) Hawaii
2) England

2 things you want to do before you die:
1) Have a baby
2) Finish school

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1) My love of shoes
2) My love of pink

2 things you are thinking about now:
1) I would really like to buy a piano
2) I need to make a rental car reservation today for our OR trip next month

2 stores you shop at:
1) Charlotte Russe
2) Target

2 people I would like to see take this quiz:
The girls from Misstify

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home